The Archaeology Centers Coalition and RadioCIAMS present “SAPIENS Talks Back”: eight conversations with students and scholars that expand upon the insights of Season 4 of the SAPIENS podcast. In extended discussions, we explore new perspectives on how Black and Indigenous voices are changing how archaeology tells its stories, and just as importantly, who tells them.
Check back here for details and schedules soon.
- Changing Archaeology’s Stories
- Maritime Archaeology & Liberation
- Archaeology & Social Justice
- Decolonizing Museums, Collections, & Collecting
- Studying (& Not Studying) Sacred Sites
- Setting the Table
- Repatriation: Between Black & Indigenous Archaeologies
- Looking Forward/Looking Back